Fill a 10’ x 10’ trade show booth with a click of a button. Designed for your ease, here is your simple twist turnkey solution with white Jotter.
Twistlock Showcase Kit w/White Jotter Stand Includes:
10ft. Tahoe Twistlock X Graphic Package
6ft. 4-Sided Full Color Table Throw
BLACK Jotter Tablet Display A
10ft. Tahoe Twistlock X Graphic Package Includes:
(1) Center Custom Fabric Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Print
(1) Tahoe Twistlock X Frame
(4) Frosted Acrylic Side Panels with Brackets
(1) Frosted Acrylic Header with Brackets
(1) Canopy Frame w/ Grey Fabric Cover
(3) Small Acrylic Shelves with Brackets
(1) Acrylic Table with Brackets
(1) Tahoe Hard Case with Wheels and Handle
6ft. 4-Sided Full Color Table Throw Includes:
(1) Custom Fabric 6ft. 4-Sided Table Throw
Jotter Tablet Display A Includes:
(1) Base (12.5" Front Width x 16.5"D x 11.5" Back Width)
(1) Tablet Head (display size: 6”W x 8”H)
(1) Set of Keys
The entire Tahoe Twistlock X frame and its accessories are all toolless. Vertical and horizontal extrusions connect together with simple insertion and a twist of the hand. Brackets connect to frame and its accessory with a simple twist of the knob by hand as well. The canopy frame connects with push button snaps. The full color fabric graphic is printed using the dye sublimation process. The canopy cover zips shut. All parts fit inside the Travel Case with Wheels. Optional upgrades include: custom print on acrylic side panels and header, halogen or LED lights (black or silver).
The 6ft. 4-Sided Table Throw is also a full color dye sublimated print. This throw will cover all four sides of your 6ft rectangular table evenly.
The Jotter display has a pivotal head, allowing you to rotate the tablet 360˚ and adjust the angle 135˚. Simply, insert the tablet and use the key to lock the case. The tablet is snug, secure and ready to use. The case allows for a working front and back camera as well. Compatible with 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation iPad tablets.
Lead Time Information:
*Ships within 3 Business Days
**Note - Lead times are AFTER client approval of graphics proof